Gamescape San Francisco

Friday, August 14, 2009

333 DivisaderoSan Francisco, Ca 94117415-621-4263http://www.gamescapesf.net/Not to be confused with its northerly neighbor, this is the only full-line game store within San Francisco proper. The front of the store is focused on board games, chess, and puzzles - more puzzles than I would ever know what to do with - with a fairly large RPG section in the back and a "niche" housing a good selection of miniatures. The store has a large collection of 3E stock going back to titles I recognize from the first wave of d20 releases, as well as rarities like shrink-wrapped copies of DCC #35 and DCC #30 tournament edition. (After I recently visited, I posted some of my sitings on the Acaeum forum and I'm sure these titles are gone by now.) They have less space devoted to 4E than I'd like, especially relative to the huge 3E stock investment still sitting at full price. The store has a constant supply of discount and used games in the back, always good for bargain-hunters._________________Joseph Goodman Goodman Games http://www.goodman-games.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment